Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Caught a Fish and It was This Big!


So Matt and I took Eva fishing on the speed boat this morning as a break from all of the work we have been doing around the house (and to give Papa and Mom Mom a chance to sleep!). She had a blast. Matt caught two fish and she was so fascinated by them! She kept watching him throw out the lure and saying "Where'd go?" Repeatedly about a hundred times even though we kept explaining that it was underwater and Daddy was trying to catch a fish. But "Where'd go?" Whatever - we all had fun.





And we saw a Blue Heron which was a nice treat (I like birds that are pretty as long as they are from a distance!)






I am actually not so big on fishing, though. I always feel bad that Matt is hurting these poor things for fun and then just throwing them back. But then I am glad he throws them back and I don't have to meet the fish I eat!!

No comments: