Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pee Pee in the Pottay!

Cue celebratory conga line - (while chanting) "Pee Pee in the Pottay, Pee Pee in the Pottay!" Whoo hoo! Eva has been wearing underwear since Saturday with very few accidents!! Exciting, but a bit nerve wracking. When she says, "I have to go pee pee," it is generally followed by one or more hustling parents getting the potty seat on and her pants pulled down! She generally can give adequate warning, but we don't like to take chances. And after having cleaned the living room carpet about a dozen times this week between food spills, drink spills - I can drink out of a big girl cup, whoops, maybe not, cat barf and kid pee, I tend to hustle when I hear the words "Pee pee." She is becoming quite the big girl, as she reminds us if we call her baby (or anyone else calls her baby). "I not a baby, I a big girl."

1 comment:

Danalisa said...

HORRAY for Eva (and you! haha) I am SOO Jealous...can you send her to Ireland to show Owen how this works?!?! He loves to sit..but no pee pee. Poops are done while hiding in the closet. LOL