Friday, August 1, 2008

New Moan Ya

And the hits just keep on coming. This morning Eva wasn't really acting herself. She and I drove up to PA yesterday afternoon and had a busy day at the market and at the beach. But this morning she was super lethargic and seemed a bit warm. By mid-afternoon she was REALLY warm and I decided to call a friend (thanks Mandy) and get info for a local doctor. So I took Eva to Urgent Care in Jim Thorpe. They were really good with her and did blood work and a chest X-ray because she actually had a 104.1 degree fever! And the verdict - PNEUMONIA! Great! So three hours, a stronger antibiotic, and what will no doubt add up to a hefty bill later we were on our way to pick up the new prescription at CVS. Poor Eva she is super sick and I feel terrible. So I am off to bed to rest up for what may be a tough night!

1 comment: