Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Seattle Wedding Weekend

This past weekend we went to Seattle to celebrate my friend Jannine's wedding. I can't believe three years had passed since we graduated from law school and last saw each other! We landed in Seattle on Thursday and got to see Angie's adorable house!


On Thursday night we met up with Jannine and the rest of the wedding go-ers to watch the Mariners play at Safeco field.





Angie and I







Matt and I

Friday it was all about being a tourist and seeing Pike Place - and the fish were flying!







The ugly sucker is a Monkfish!

On Saturday, Jannine and Andy tied the knot!!






And then it was time to party.....Matt and I had an amazing time - so much so that it is a bit tempting to move!!! Regardless of whether we relocate I definitely think we will be spending more time in the Northwest!

2 comments:

Angie said...

HOORAY!!! I love your blog. Now, everytime Eva goes poop on the potty, you can document it! :)

I had a really fun time while you were here. It was great to see you!

Danalisa said...

YEAH! I loved seeing the pics of SEATTLE! I highly recommend moving there. hehe Glad you had a fun getaway!