Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Recent Stella-Isms

Stella is cracking me up lately...soon she will be two and she is talking up a storm. Some things that she says:

1) All monkeys are Ooo Ooos...including her most favorite one (I will come back and post pics)
2) All kitties are Ya Yas...I believe that stems from the fact that we have a cat named Olivia and when she first learned that she just decided it was easier to call all of them Olivia - which comes out Ya Ya. Though, today, Eva said, "Hi Boo" to my parents' cat and Stella immediately repeated, "Hi Boo" as clear as day!
3) All dogs are Ar Ars...which I believe is because that is the sound they make! Stella has an absolute love hate relationship with fuzzy critters. She loves them from far away...but they get close and she freaks out!
4) Her sister is Eee Eee...which I think is funny since Eva Elizabeth is E.E. How perfect!

No comments: