Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's the Final Countdown

So the countdown begins for me to return to work. I go back December 16th (Matt's 33rd birthday). I am sad to leave Stella but excited to get back to what I love to do (and get paid for it since I have been working from home for free!). Since Matt has not found a full-time teaching position yet it looks like he may be staying home with Stella for the rest of the school year. I feel better about leaving her home since it is with him than I would if I were leaving her with a babysitter. She is getting so big - she will be 10 weeks old this Thursday. But I still think she is so little to be leaving her with anyone just yet. We never had to leave Eva with anyone until she was almost a year old since Matt was working from home and able to keep her with him. In some ways I hope we have the same experience with Stella even though that means that I am wishing that Matt doesn't get a job, which I feel a bit guilty about!

1 comment:

Danalisa said...

how did the return to work go??