Thursday, June 12, 2008

Guess Who's Back!

Ok, sorry, took forever for me to blog again. Things have been crazy. We are updating Papa's house (new carpet, new floors, new paint, etc...) so that has been keeping us busy on the weekends. This past weekend we had two graduation parties (Matt's cousin Sarah graduated from Princeton and my cousin Eric graduated from The College of New Jersey). What a weekend for outdoor graduation parties - it was about 100 degrees in the shade both days with 200 million percent humidity (if that is possible that is seriously what it was!).

Here are my parents and Eva enjoying the 100 degree weather!









All Eva could focus on was the farm next door!!
Poor Sophie got more love than she knew what to do with!





Chicken wings anyone?

This coming weekend we are picking up our boats from the boat doctor (marina) so that they will be in tip top shape for my first summer ever without having to work!!! I am so excited. My mom is retiring on June 30th and she and Eva and I can be found this summer hanging by the water at Lake Hauto!! I can't wait. Meanwhile back at the cape (I can't say ranch because we have a cape cod), Matt will be gutting and redoing our kitchen. Pictures of that to follow!

No comments: